.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby shower



Thanks to everyone who came to our baby shower! We felt very blessed by the thoughtful gifts and words of encouragement. We even had many friends and family who could not be there, but they sent us some great things as well. A great big thank you to all of you!

I need to take pictures of the nursery so you can see the progress. It is really coming along. Having baby things in our house really helps both if us mentally gear up for our little girls' arrival.

We have a friend who was due a month before me....well she just had her baby 3 weeks early! It hadn't dawned on me that we could have our girl early! So now I am trying to pick up the pace with preparations.
Also, camp starts next week. We will be gone for the next 2 weeks doing camp stuff. Oh how time will fly! The clock is ticking and it's ticking fast!

My curtains are coming along. I'm enjoying my sewing machine. It's so simple to use- a must for me.:) hopefully they will be done this week.

Off to work I go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lissa the baby's room is coming along, and the curtains will be cute. I'm so thankful for all the family and friends that have been part of blessing you.
I'm also thankful that you are doing so well in health.
Love, Mom