.

Friday, September 25, 2009

$20

Do you remember that$20 we saved from the grocery store? Well last night we were about to go to the theatre to watch Julia & Julie. A quick decision and a u- turn later we were on our way to blockbuster to buy a few movies. They always have sales. Yesterday they had a 5 for 20 deal. Yep, we expanded our movie selection. A few of them were wild cards as neither of us had seen the movie, but I think overall it was a fun choice;)

So tonight we are joining the common house for their weekly Friday BBQ. Bruce is bringing out his cider press as well! Apples are really hard to find right now, so we won't be making any cider but it is always fun to watch.

And it will be fun to connect with the common house folks again. I miss little General:)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I went to see J & J a few weeks ago with my girls who were in from out of town. HI-larious. Definitely rent it!

Angela Kantz said...

General is still on anti-depressants from when you moved out! Last night I came downstairs and he was laying on his back crying, with a photo of you next to him. Its going to be a long road.

Angela Kantz said...

Oh and it was really good to see you guys last night! Can't wait until we can find a routine!