I woke up this morning with a to do list creativly woven into my dreams. Work has taken over my mind already. In less than 3 days back from vacation we have been thrown back into the work routine in full swing.
I think this might be a busier fall than last year. Our campus has already seen more visitors this last week.
Different tangent....
Real Simple has some great recipes in it this month. Nate and I went to winco last night to get the ingredients neede for 3 of them. Being that it's the end of the month we had a strct limit for our groceries. Nate carried the calculator around the store while we shopped. I think it might have saved us a good $20 adding things up as we went along. We quickly decided we could substitute items in order to get what we really wanted.
Dryer... Speaking of dryers;) ours broke. One of the things I love about renting... You call your landlord to fix things and they are happy to do it! Oh the bliss.
Well time to start working on that to do list I keep dreaming about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lissa,
Which recipes are you going to try?
I get the same magazine.
Your right one of the benefits of renting if you owned the place you would be fixing it or hiring someone to fix it.
We need to fix the middle shower, the knob broke off the faucet. In talking to a plumber friend we have to take the spout off and get a new on and reinstall. Oh bother we don't have the time so it's on hold. Thank goodness for two other bathrooms.
Definitely post which recipes you try and which ones were winners. I was drooling over a few of the ones in this new issue myself. YUM!
Post a Comment