.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ding dong

One of our favorite restaurants in LC serves homemade ding dongs... Strange I know. They are actually very good and nothing like what you would see sitting on an end aisle shelf. These ding dongs would be described as chocolate cake with a light cream filling covered in a rich ganache sauce, topped with a raspberry reduction sauce... Yum!

We tried making them today. I think they turned out pretty good. Angela and Bruce were my guinea pigs. I think they liked them :)

Nate took a picture. I'll try to attach it later.

Well Angela and I got killed in pinochle tonight. The cards were just not in our favor. I think we finally ended in the positive... Yikes! We'll get en next time;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad and I had your Ding Dongs in LC and they are better than a Ding Dong.
We would't mind being your Guinea Pigs sometime.

We will have to learn Pinocle we are clueless about that one.

It's good that your still connected with Bruce and Angela.
Love, Mom